It’s Monday again. I’ve started my week with a lot of work to do, so am trying to be as effective as possible. Was able to list 10 more excellent articles for the week behind us, so that you have something to read while sipping your coffee and trying to postpone having to work
- Ten Ways to Invest $1000 without Putting a Dime in the Stock Market – when we think investment, we think stock market. Still, there’s more to investing than this. Find out 10 ways you can invest that money.
- Going Behind the Lines of Cinderella – an amazing article that sheds an interesting and ingenious light on a very old story.
- Can’t Find a Job? Start a Business – I’ve done this in the past. 1 year and a half, this happened to me. Working on my own WORKED wonders, but it’s not an easy ride. Do read the article, get inspired and ready for a lot of efforts.
- Are Paid, Fake Customer Testimonials a Good Idea for Your Business? – that’s something I’d really never do. Still, some people have no problem with paying someone to lie for them. Read the article and share your views.
- 10 Things I Do for My Blog During the Holidays – while we cannot be expected to work full time on our blogs, there’s a lot of stuff that can be done during the holidays.
- Reader Story: My Debt Free Marriage – an excellent article about debt and starting a new life together. Must read.
- 21 Reasons You Should Work for Yourself – for the people who are still not convinced to be self-employed, here are 21 reasons to consider this.
- Don’t Write Often – while everybody is telling us to write as much as we can, Men With Pens give this advice a twist.
- What Principles Do You Follow? – learn when to say no and how to choose your projects.
- Carrying Cash Can Be Dangerous – the good, the bad and the ugly of having cash in our wallets.
So, this is for today. Enjoy reading the articles and don’t forget to comment on them too. Us bloggers love being the center of attention