My collection of good blogs to read daily is getting bigger each week. Some of my favourites post less frequently, but others keep a fast pace and the content quality is amazing. This is why it’s again my pleasure to present you with 10 links to some articles I really think are worth a read. Whether it’s blogging, freelancing, movies or book reviews, or just some miscellaneous rants, here is my top 10 for this week. Happy reading:
- Blogging Schedule: Does It Matter? – Blogging has been something I truly enjoyed for the past 3 years. My Romanian blog is doing pretty OK, I have started working more on this one too and can already see results. The best thing I did in the past 2 months was to SCHEDULE my content. I have a topic for each day of the week (I am blogging daily now) and I stick to it. This is why this article has really hit an important “string”. I cannot say it enough: if you’re serious about blogging, be serious about a schedule.
- Why You Must Always Write Quality Content - I have wasted tens of valuable hours trying to get to 90-100 DECENT blogs. We have millions and a huge percentage could just get deleted and the world would be a better place. It’s difficult to find some quality content and this is why those who provided WILL MAKE IT. Here is another article on this topic and examples of situations this quality content will matter.
- How to Avoid Christmas Debt without Becoming a Grinch – I cannot believe some people are this stupid to get into financial problems over a lousy holiday, but there’s a lot of them even in my country. So this article is a must read.
- 12 Tips to Set Up a Home Office on a Shoestring – working from home has been a great way for many people to make some extra-money or even start a career. Creating our own space in the home though can become a danger to our wallet, since it’s very easy to go overboard with spending money. This article gives us the well needed advice and tips to avoid any such problems.
- Prep for the Holidays – the ‘season’ is coming and it will bring a lot of events and things needing to be done. Here are some excellent tips to make sure you’re not taken in by surprise.
- Proactive Behind the Wheel – a great example of how to manage calling someone while also driving.
- More Things I Tell the Dutch about the English – well, I really had a laugh, thought you’d like it too.
- 5 SEO Mistakes That Make You Look Like an Amateur – I’ve always struggled with SEO and am sure have made my share of mistakes. This article will surely help us manage our SE optimization with better results.
- My Top 10 Weight Loss Secrets – if I told you how to lose weight, you might not believe me, since I’ve never struggled with this. Here is someone who actually DID it and learned a lot along the way.
- When You Should Do a Half-Assed Job – few examples for when it’s a good idea to do a job that’s not perfect, but still works.
I’ve come across more excellent blogs in the past days so I am just angry there’s no more place for other links. Anyway, will surely monitor them and promote their best writings in the next weeks. Enjoy this list.